Whatever. Whatever.

Snootch to the motherfuckin' nootch.

That was hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. That Kane guy needs to lighten up. Make more of this crunked-up shizzle.

Bathtub Songs Bathtub Songs

Hell yes.

This is great- so small and simple yet so hilarious. I thought it was gonna be crap because of the file size, but it turned out to be really funny. Nice job for your first flash!

The Legacy of X-Star: Ep3 The Legacy of X-Star: Ep3

Unoriginal...

... but still enjoyable. Even for sticks this had some very nice visuals. However, this reminded me too much of dbz (or some other overrated anime), which is where the flash loses some points (I was really enjoying it until Daniel powered up dbz style and went zooming into the sky). The sticks didn't help either. I mean, the other graphics were so nice- why did you resort to sticks for the characters? Still, this is a well-done flash that, if not for the lack of originality, would be near perfect (in my opinion, anyways).

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Simply the best.

This has got to be the most amazing flash game I've ever played... it reminds me of FF Tactics. Great graphics, awesome sound, unbelievable gameplay - this one has it all. I can't wait for the full game. Mindblowing stuff!

Gangsters: Demo Gangsters: Demo

Shows promise.

Cool. I can't believe how so people are saying this is stupid and too easy... it's a friggin' demo! It isn’t supposed to be a full game! Anyways, I really liked what was there. Nice graphics, smooth gameplay. The only problem I can pick out right now is that the guy’s movement is too limited (no running, jumping, crouching, etc.) Other than that, this is looking like it could be a really cool game. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Newgrounds Logo ep.10 Newgrounds Logo ep.10

Good ol' Q-bert.

A neat little game. Nice graphics and premise (mixing NG with Q-bert). If you threw in some music while you were playing it would have made it a bit more exciting. Nevertheless, this is still a fun and addicting game. Go Tank-bert!