Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Simply the best.

This has got to be the most amazing flash game I've ever played... it reminds me of FF Tactics. Great graphics, awesome sound, unbelievable gameplay - this one has it all. I can't wait for the full game. Mindblowing stuff!

Gangsters: Demo Gangsters: Demo

Shows promise.

Cool. I can't believe how so people are saying this is stupid and too easy... it's a friggin' demo! It isn’t supposed to be a full game! Anyways, I really liked what was there. Nice graphics, smooth gameplay. The only problem I can pick out right now is that the guy’s movement is too limited (no running, jumping, crouching, etc.) Other than that, this is looking like it could be a really cool game. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Newgrounds Logo ep.10 Newgrounds Logo ep.10

Good ol' Q-bert.

A neat little game. Nice graphics and premise (mixing NG with Q-bert). If you threw in some music while you were playing it would have made it a bit more exciting. Nevertheless, this is still a fun and addicting game. Go Tank-bert!

Snake 3.0 Snake 3.0

I'm a sucker for snake.

Normally, I would spit upon this kind of thing (old school game clones/remakes). But I've always held a certain few close to my heart, snake being one of them. However, it would be nice if you added something new/original to the game. Sound effects and music couldn't hurt either.

Bug on a Wire Bug on a Wire

Really fun.

The gameplay and premise are both so simple... yet this is so addicting. I felt sorry for the little bug when he finally bit the bullet. Great game!

Clock_Kong Rampage! Bv2 Clock_Kong Rampage! Bv2

Not too shabby.

This is a beta, after all, and should not be treated like a finished game. This could be a ton of fun when it's done (hey, that rhymes...), except you should try to fix that 'invisible box' thing, as it's really annoying. Also, if possible, add some more enemies in the final one. Other than that, good job (it's a lot better than what I could do; I know shit when it comes to actionascripting).

HersheyClockolet responds:

Wow! Since you were so super dooper nice about it, I just changed it. Now Clock_Kong has 2 boxes. One for his head, and one for the rest of his body. SO, the enemy's bow actually has to hit you dead on. I can't change the enemies' boxes, however, since thier movement is random :( If you'd like, come back and try it again. I'm resubmitting it now. (Jeez that took a while lol)

Bats and Balls Bats and Balls

Ahahahahah

Hilarious. Everything that came out of that redneck's mouth was side-splitting. Man, that was really funny (just like all your other cartoons).
The graphics were nice too.

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

Wow.

That was a really fun game. Not too hard, but that's the way I like 'em. Awesome graphics and style. McFretN would be proud.

Electronica:  Prequel Electronica: Prequel

Wow.

The graphics and sound aren't too great, but the gameplay is addicting. The only way one could improve upon this is to give the player total freedom (ie. they could walk around wherever they wanted), but that's pretty hard to do. Great game, can't wait to try the others.

Escape from Elm Street Escape from Elm Street

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you...

Wow, cool game. Lots of fun. Not too spooky, but fun to play. I liked how you threw the original ending in there. Keep up the good work!